You must get tested when:
- You arrive in Greenland from abroad, on the 5th day after your arrival. This does not apply if you are fully vaccinated. Learn more about getting tested when arriving in the country here.
- You have COVID-19 symptoms. Learn more about symptoms here.
- You have been in close contact with a person who is infected with COVID-19. Learn more about close contacts here.
You should follow the same recommendations for preventing infection that other people must follow even though you are vaccinated against COVID-19. In other words, you should continue to get tested if you have symptoms.
See also “If you test positive”
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you may not visit the hospital/health centre. Instead, you must telephone and book a coronavirus test.
- If your previous coronavirus test was positive, you do not need to be retested. You must wait until you are declared well again. Until then, you should continue to quarantine.