Valid corona documentation

You can document your vaccination status in several ways. You can use:

  • CoronaPas (App)
  • MinSundhed (App)
  • Vaccination proof from the National Board of Health

You can document that you are exempt from the rule of vaccination documentation with:

  • Valid certification of immunity from the National Board of Health. You can request an immnuity certificate if you have tested positive with a PCR test between 14 days and 12 weeks ago. NOTE! An immunity certificate is only required if you are traveling abroad in the near future.
  • Dispensation from the National Board of Health which states that you are advised not to get vaccinated against COVID-10.

Find information on how to apply for a corona passport here.

Last updated